Dry carbon dioxide bath "Reabox"
Dry carbon dioxide baths - a procedure designed to restore the lost balance of oxygen and carbon dioxide. Low content of carbon dioxide in the body is fraught with very unpleasant consequences. Its deficiency can lead to diseases such as hypertension, ischemia, diabetes, bronchial asthma, neurosis, etc. To compensate for the deficit of carbon dioxide can, taking dry carbon dioxide baths. One of the devices for carrying out such procedures is the Reabox device..
- improvement of oxygen metabolism in tissues;
- slowing the aging process of the body;
- improvement of the recovery capabilities of the body, strengthening the immune system and regeneration functions;
- improvement of the nervous system;
- improvement of the endocrine system;
- improvement of the pulmonary and cardiac systems;
- blood pressure stabilization;
- restoration of the skin in the presence of skin diseases (with the elimination of itching, peeling, redness and inflammation);
- acceleration of blood flow and oxygenation of blood;
- help in the fight against cellulite and overweight.
The duration of the procedure is up to 20 minutes. Conducted scientific studies have shown that carbon dioxide entering the human body through the skin pores has a positive effect for another 4 hours after the end of the healing procedure..