TO THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE VOUCHER HOLDER
1. Check-in at 14.00, check-out till 12.00.
2. Upon arrival at the Health Resort “Berezka” a holder of a voucher should personally submit the following documents: documents on payment of a voucher, medical records certificate issued not later than 1 month prior to the arrival date, passport, birth certificate of a child, marriage certificate, certificate of a disabled person, certificate of a participant in the Great Patriotic War, other documents confirming a right to benefits.
3. Holder of the voucher should arrive at the Health Resort “Berezka” on a date fixed in the voucher as the first day of stay. Later arrival on the next day or in several days will not be a basis for extension of the booked period free of charge. No refund for shortening the period of stay due to the fault of the voucher holder.
4. Only a person fixed in the voucher as a holder of the voucher has the right to stay in the Health Resort “Berezka”. Transfer of the voucher to third persons is prohibited. If it is revealed that the voucher was transferred to and used by a third person then the voucher will be cancelled by the Chief Physician and a holder of the voucher shall indemnify the damage to the company in the full amount.
5. Medical services can be rendered only by medical prescription and availability of the medical records certificate.